Prev: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!! Next: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!

Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 00:32:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

Laserlight wrote:

> >after I'm done with everything else. . . :)	So let me see, that's
> >1)Finish New Jordan[1], 2)Do New Israel, 3)Grand Company (bunch of
> >Spanish-speaking FSE dregs),
>
> Not Catalans, by any chance?

*whistle*  Let's just say the NRE unceremoniously had them deported from
Hellas and informed them that if the NRE ever found any of it's members
in their territory again, they would be summarily executed.  And that
the high command of this unit must be modelled as a debating committe if
it's placed on the board.  :)

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!! Next: Re: [TEST] I've got the POWER!!!