Prev: Re: Switzerland? Next: Re: Planetery Defense Batteries

[FT & DSII] miniatures for sale or trade

From: Scott Spieker <scspieker@n...>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 11:29:49 -0500
Subject: [FT & DSII] miniatures for sale or trade

Hi again,
	Yes, me again.	I have found a 'lost' box of miniatures that had
been
filed away for several years.  This box contained star ships and
miniatures for both Full Thrust and Dirtside II.

	I do not have a complete list of items that I have, but I can
tell you
some basic information about them.	I will have pictures available
for
those who are interested.  Actually the images will be up on a web page
to view since there may be quite a few interested.

	The Full Thrust ships are all painted (beautifully at that I
would put
them at a 9/10 scale).	Some of the ships are plastic, while many are
metal.	They were also primarily Silent Death type ships.  They all have
the same paint scheme of blue and green with several insignia to denote
which wing of the fleet they belonged to.

	The dirtside miniatures are a little more diverse.  I have
vehicles
from several manufacturers.  One of the manufacturers is C-in-C.  They
make the pewter line of renegade Legion tanks and APCs.  The casting is
superb and all are the same scale (which is important in DSII games...)
There are quite a few there to make for a good battle.
	I also have two of the cyber tanks from the OGRE miniature
games.	I
will have to look up the models in the book, but they are two of the
largest.  If I am remembering correctly, a Mk. V, and a Mk. VI(?).
	I have APC/Tanks from stone mountain miniatures as well.  They
include
infantry and infantry in power armor suits.  There are also dread naught
(metal) from the oldest version of Epic Warhammer.
	Many of the vehicles are only base coated in a basic color but
assembled and ready to finish in only a short amount of time and
effort.  The infantry from Stone Mountain miniatures are still on their
sprues as are the vehicles from stone mountain.  All others are at least
built with some being base coated in flat Afrika Mustard (color used on
W.W.II German tanks) from testers (enamel paint).

	I am making these miniatures available for sale or trade because
there
are two factors.  One, since they were tucked away - I don't use them
much at all.  Secondly, I am trying to switch all of my gaming over to
10mm ~ 15mm figures of any era.  If you are interested in any of these
items, please contact me privately at: scspieker@ncweb.com for further
information.

	I am interested in trades.  I have several hobbies, and so could
make
an extensive list of what I am after, but no one cares.  If you are
interested in making a miniatures trade, I would be more than happy to
consider what you have, but again, I am trying to remain in 10mm ~ 15mm
scales as well as W.W.I & W.W.II Micro armor.

Thank you for your time,
Scott Spieker
scspieker@ncweb.com

Prev: Re: Switzerland? Next: Re: Planetery Defense Batteries