Prev: Huh? Next: Re: [FT] GZG Model Scale

Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 08:52:27 -0500
Subject: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

Andrew & Alex wrote:

> GZG Future History Colonies
> ---------------------------
> The star system travel distance guides for the GZG Future History.
> It includes the NSL mining colony of Röt Hafen,
> and the Schoon NSL modifications to Nyrath's star colonies list.
> All distances in parsecs.
>
> Star system distance guide:
>     http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/Guide.html
> Warning!
> This file is nearly 200 Kilobytes in size and
> can take some time to load and render!
>
> Star system coordinates:
>     http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/Coord.html
> Where all the colonies are in relation to Sol or Earth.
> >From the excellent work by Nyrath the nearly wise.

	You have good stuff at your site!
	I'm cobbling together a site at
	http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/ft/ftmapmain.html

	Now, the colony list will be changing as people
	ask me for stars.  What can I do to make it
	easy for you to maintain your lists?
	Are you using a spreadsheet? What format?
	How about importing comma delimeted files?
	Tell me what you want.

Prev: Huh? Next: Re: [FT] GZG Model Scale