Prev: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course) Next: Re: [FT] K'rathri in the Tuffleyverse (was Re: making list)

Re: making list

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:49:35 -0500
Subject: Re: making list

>right! if you own one of these star nations and have a website for it,
let
>me know:
>oh, and is there an islamic fedaration main page? i have links for the
>army and the navy.

The Islamic Federation Main (Politics, History, and General History)
Page
will be somewhere on my new site, probably
www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/islamic.html --however there IS NOTHING
THERE at the moment.  I'm transferring from geocities and am about half
done, which means it will take approximately 130 years to get the last
10%....I'll announce it.