Prev: making list Next: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.

Re: CCS ship designs...?

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:46:28 +0100
Subject: Re: CCS ship designs...?

----------
> Från: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@usit.net>
> Till: FT <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
> Ämne: Re: CCS ship designs...?
> Datum:  den 28 januari 1999 03:59
>

> Oerjan,
>
> A very bad oversite, or bad typing.. don't know which one, but here
are
> the corrected values.

Thanks!

I noticed some other oddities on the re-check:

The Battleaxe BB has a single 2-arc pulse torp. Now I know we've
discussed off-set arcs, but it looks as a typo :-/

The Bootkin and Sgian Dubh can both be Thrust-6 instead of Thrust-5.
This
won't change anything else in the designs - not even the points cost. I
know the rest of the fleet has Thrust-5, but it seems logical that the
scouts and couriers should be at least a little faster than the rest...
especially when it is free :-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: making list Next: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.