Prev: [OT] Language, was once Re: [LST] Next: Re: Tractor beam.

Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)

From: "Stop the car?? This is a car chase! I went through considerable trouble to set this up." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:11:20 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)

>> CVE - Looking for a cheap way to deliver fighters to a theater of
operations
>> without dedicating one of the specialized carriers or dreadnought
ships, the
>> NAC came up with these 'tin can' carriers. These are generally
assigned to
[...]>
>OK, do you have a date of introduction for these guys?  I'm going to
rip

I have them written down in my notes, but it's late, I'm heading to bed,
then am out of town this weekend. If you're patient enough, I'll dig 'em
out come monday  :)

But most of these vars I was thinking would kick in in the late 2170s to
early 2180s (gotta have *some* time for the FB versions to have been out
a while, eh?)

'Night and good weekend to y'all; I'm off to da mountains...

M k
-
Lost: when you know where you are, but you don't know where the damned
 trail is!

Prev: [OT] Language, was once Re: [LST] Next: Re: Tractor beam.