Prev: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion. Next: RE: Encyclopedia Test Pages

Re: Encyclopedia Assignments

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:13:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Encyclopedia Assignments

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Thomas Anderson wrote:

> > > Yeah, I sort of figured that. <grin>
> > > So I might as well make it official.
> >
> > We hereby dub thee Nyrath the Indispensable, Astrocartographer to
the Stars!

> not to mention King of Infinite Space ...

<g> Does that mean he'll have to be confined to a nutshell as well?

(It's a quote from Shakespeare's Hamlet (roughly): "I could be bounded
in
a nutshell/And still count myself a king of infinite space/were it not
that I have bad dreams". A favourite quote of mine...)

Shakespeareanly,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--

Prev: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion. Next: RE: Encyclopedia Test Pages