Prev: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion. Next: Re: Encyclopedia Assignments

Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:01:17 -0600
Subject: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.

"Mark A. Siefert" wrote:

>	  Let's say an Imperial cruiser with 20 points and a strong hull
and 20
> DP remaining rams an Eldar ship with a weak hull and 10 DP remaining.
> The Imperial players roll a 3 and gets to add 1 for his strong hull.
> The Eldar player on the other hand ends up with a 2, but it's knocked
> down to a 1 due to his weak hull.  The result is that the Eldar player
> takes 60 points of damge and the Imperial takes 10 DP.  (OK Elf-boy...
> Smack!  Who's yo daddy!  SMACK!  WHO'S YO DADDY!!!)

	Oops... Forgot to mention.  If one ship or the other end up with
a 0 or
a negitive number, the other ship lucks out and takes NO damage!

	Imperial Captain:  "Destroy the aliens!  All praise the
Emprero...'

	["Plink!"]

	Imp Cpt.:  "'Plink???' Helmsman, what was that?"

	Helsman:  "I'm not sure my Liege.  Either we rammed something or
something	rammed us."

	Imp. Cpt:  "Oh... where was I?	Oh yeah... Burn the heretic!
Maim the
mutant..."

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"[When people] say 'let's do something about it,'
they mean 'lets get hold of the political machinery so that
we can do something to somebody else.' And that somebody is
invariably you."
					--Frank Chodorov

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion. Next: Re: Encyclopedia Assignments