Prev: Re: NI stealth project Next: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.

Re: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:26:30 -0500
Subject: Re: NI/NAC AAR & Stealth

>...Snip...JTL
>> I had always thought a ships' sensors were independednt of FCS, and
FCS
>> was specifically the weapons control system. Can't you have a scout
ship
>> with only ships sensor's a PDS or two, and no weapons or FCS?

Yes.  My Night Music & Night Vision class ships, for example.  A lot has
been snipped here but I agree with M Hauptmann that Stealth affects the
sensors, not directly the weapons.  When you achieve target lock at 20",
then everything hits as it normally would at 20".  Except Indy's
torpedoes,
of course.

Prev: Re: NI stealth project Next: Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.