Prev: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course) Next: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)

Re: [LST] GZGE Request

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:06:32 -0600
Subject: Re: [LST] GZGE Request

Ooooo, I love doing a me-too!

To get this going, it was obvious that a lot of traffic on-list was
necessary. Now, it's time for the bulk of the traffic go off-list. I'd
just
like to see some kind of updates, and requests for assistance, to the
list-at-large. Perhaps the Project Fuhrer...

I'm not certain what I could offer the project; limited programming
skills,
writer's block that stops Mac trucks, and project management skills
somewhat tighter than Genghis Khan (contrary to popular opinion, this is
bad thing) tend to more harm than good. However, I'm available for the
bouncing of ideas off of... (And occassional first-level proof reading;
recognize I wrongly ended the last sentence with a prepostion.)

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course) Next: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)