Prev: RE: Encyclopedia Test Pages Next: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)

Re: Geo-Hex/GZG on TV: Pandemonium '99

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:00:57 +0000
Subject: Re: Geo-Hex/GZG on TV: Pandemonium '99

>	Greetings!
>
>	We would like to thank all who made the GZG/Geo-Hex events at
>Pandemonium '99 a success![snip]>
>	Our miniature events were shot by an interviewer from SPACE, the
>Canadian Sci-Fi channel.  Starting on Weds., shorts on Pandemonium will
>begin running on the SPACE channel throughout the next two weeks.  They
>got lots of great shots of some of the SGII set-ups, as well as the
>vehicles.  We had a few platoons set up for them to photograph, but the
>vehicles turned out much better.  Dave ham-ed up for the camera and
>plugged SG and FT, as well as talking about the history of miniature
>games. :)

Request for a big favour - if anyone gets the chance to videotape this,
any
chance of sending us a copy? (NTSC tape is OK, I have the facilities to
play it). If anyone can do this, I'd be happy to send them some minis in
exchange for their trouble - replies by private email please!

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: Encyclopedia Test Pages Next: Re: [FT] NAC Fleet Roster (unofficial, of course)