Prev: Re: [FT] PBEM Firing Orders Next: Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details

Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 00:11:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details

>> I know this is not necessarily democratic, but speaking from
experience
this
>> sort of organisation will actually see the project come to life - a
full
>> democracy probably wont.

Benevolent monarchy with libertarian subjects.	Gosh, that sounds
familiar
(cf: Alarishi political system, angelfire website soon to be announced).

>so, do we know who the leader is yet? could someone make an official
>unofficial pronouncement and establish core addresses for things. come
on,
>people, it's boot time!

Didn't Jerry start this?  We should all volunteer him.	Then he can
delegate
as needed (Please note--I've already volunteered to help, and a leader's
job
is mostly to delegate).

Prev: Re: [FT] PBEM Firing Orders Next: Re: Encyclopedia Galactica - Technical Details