Prev: Re: A Stealth Primer (and [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR - Next: Re: [long!] Battlefleet Gothic: Demo at White Marsh

Re: A Stealth Primer (and [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR - "Wargames")

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:49:18 -0500
Subject: Re: A Stealth Primer (and [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR - "Wargames")

-MWS- wrote:

> > OK, here's where I run into trouble.  See, I use the 3" radius.
> > Otherwise SMLs are just too easy to hit with.  Hell, with a 3" it's
> > still pretty easy.
>
> Didn't you state that you play Vector movement almost exclusively?  6"
SML
> attacks is for Cinematic movement. :)

Right.	Is there another way to play? <g>  Maybe I'm spoiled--my main
opponent is an old Traveller player.  He not only plays vector, he keeps
track of each of his vectors seperately.  Seriously, if we are going to
add in another system, we ought to have it working for both vector and
cinematic.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: A Stealth Primer (and [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR - Next: Re: [long!] Battlefleet Gothic: Demo at White Marsh