Prev: Re: A Stealth Primer (and [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR - "Wargames") Next: Re: A Stealth Primer (and [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR - "Wargames")

Re: A Stealth Primer (and [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR -

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:47:25 PST
Subject: Re: A Stealth Primer (and [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR -

I had planned on using the Mimbari ECM (from the EFSB)as the basis for
the Illuminati Stealth system, with the added penalty of not being able
to fire or spend more than two thrust points without negating the
stealth.  I hadn't considered the idea of Stealthed fighters, though it
would certainly fit in with the Illuminati's plans.  I'll probably give
them the same kind of ECM defense, with a hefty increase in their price
to go along with it.

John Crimmins
john1x@hotmail.com