Prev: Re: Fighter Missiles and such Next: Re: [DS] Engineering systems size

Re: Fighter Missiles and such

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 00:34:02 EST
Subject: Re: Fighter Missiles and such

<< Too much.  Too many fighter types.  What I would suggest would be
that
traditional fighters
 are changed to light fighters---no change in points or capabilities,
heavy
fighters are
 changed to medium fighters--again no change in points or capabilities,
and a
new heavy fighter
 with level two screen is created.

 I would also like a to see a change in Attack and Interceptor fighters.
 The
attack value on
 non-optimal targets is too weak.  Interceptors should score one point
of
damage on ships with
 a roll of 5 or 6, and Attack fighters should be able to kill on fighter
on a
roll of 5 or 6.

 IAS >>
Maybe, but there are a lot of fighter types in the world today, some of
us
like to try thing out with fighters, like checking out the tactical
advanges
of int attack, or having an attack fighter with two torps or tring
fighters
that have standard anti-fighter with no anti ship.
-Stephen (BTW the UBW force is 25% CVL/CVA)

Prev: Re: Fighter Missiles and such Next: Re: [DS] Engineering systems size