Prev: Re: Fighter Missiles and such Next: Re: Fighter Missiles and such

Re: Fighter Missiles and such

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 00:06:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Fighter Missiles and such

Too much.  Too many fighter types.  What I would suggest would be that
traditional fighters
are changed to light fighters---no change in points or capabilities,
heavy fighters are
changed to medium fighters--again no change in points or capabilities,
and a new heavy fighter
with level two screen is created.

I would also like a to see a change in Attack and Interceptor fighters.
The attack value on
non-optimal targets is too weak.  Interceptors should score one point of
damage on ships with
a roll of 5 or 6, and Attack fighters should be able to kill on fighter
on a roll of 5 or 6.

IAS

Prev: Re: Fighter Missiles and such Next: Re: Fighter Missiles and such