Prev: Re: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done Next: Re: Kinda [OT]Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

Re: Anyone use FB ships?

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 22:11:24 -0500
Subject: Re: Anyone use FB ships?

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> OTOH, I already have well over 20kg of unpainted lead. I'm not going
> buy more soon. Except to fill out the holes in my Numidian DBM army,
but
> that almost counts as painting <g>

Numidians?  Isn't that mostly half-naked black dudes on little scrawny
horses with spears?  How hard can it be?[1]

John M. Atkinson

[1]I have painted two stands of Numidians for a Cathaginian DBA army, I
do know whereof I speak. . .

Prev: Re: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done Next: Re: Kinda [OT]Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day