Prev: Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships Next: Re: Anyone use FB ships?

Re: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 22:07:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done

	I remember playing the *first* SFB, in the little
	zip-lock bag, with 12 whole starships to play with,
	back around the late 1970's.

	It was lots of fun to play.

	With each subsequent release, the size of the
	rules seemed to grow by an order of magnitude
	each time, and the enjoyability decreased
	by a similar amount.

	One of these days I'll make a quick
	Full Thrust version of the ships from
	ST:TOS (the Kirk and Spock era)
	and see if I can bring back the fun again.

	Or has that already been done?	Repeatedly?

Prev: Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships Next: Re: Anyone use FB ships?