Prev: Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships Next: Re: Planet-Based Fighters

RE: [FT] Alarish?

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:56:58 -0600
Subject: RE: [FT] Alarish?

Ooooo, a challange! I'll leave this one to someone else, and start work
on
their mortal enemies, the HMS (Holy Mennonite States).

Or, maybe I won't...

The_Beast

"Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@Smallworld.co.uk> on 01/22/99 11:44:03 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 To:	  gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

 Subject: The Amish... RE: [FT] Alarish?

>I'm sure it means something, probably in Russian or some such.  : )
>To the best of my knowledge, I made it up.

Thanks

Just wondered if it was some backwoods community in the US
like the Amish (no don't make *them* a minor power please)

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships Next: Re: Planet-Based Fighters