Prev: Re: [SG2] Urban combat Next: RE: [FT] Alarish?

Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 17:53:56 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 DracSpy@aol.com wrote:
> How would you do the missile packs from HH?

i know jerry han has some rules for HH; i don't know if they address
missile pods, or if they are ft2.5-compatible. his page is (iirc) on
people.canoe.ca, but i don't have a web browser to hand and haven't
managed to find it by telnet-probing the server ... i'm sure he'll post
his address. it's right next to the list archives.

just my 0.02 euros.

Tom

ps what are we supposed to call centieuros? i reckon we should have gone
SI and had millieuros instead.

Prev: Re: [SG2] Urban combat Next: RE: [FT] Alarish?