Prev: Re: Planet-Based Fighters Next: Re: Planet-Based Fighters

Anyone Missing?

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 07:54:15 -0600
Subject: Anyone Missing?

Hello:
	It's that time again.  Time to get off my fat, lazy, touchie and
update
the UFTWWWP.  I must need to know if there are any rules, sites, or
other internet-related FT items that should be on the the page, but
aren't.  Please e-mail replies directly, so that it doesn't waste
bandwith on the list.  Thanks.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"[When people] say 'let's do something about it,'
they mean 'lets get hold of the political machinery so that
we can do something to somebody else.' And that somebody is
invariably you."
					--Frank Chodorov

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Planet-Based Fighters Next: Re: Planet-Based Fighters