Prev: Re: [SG2] Urban combat Next: Re: [DS] Engineering systems size

Re: Planet-Based Fighters

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 16:36:55 EST
Subject: Re: Planet-Based Fighters

<< Was there a discussion a while back about planet-based fighters?
 Something about atmospheric streamlining as an additional cost factor?
 I'm looking to cost air/space fighters for FT - a boost to any
planetary
 defense.
 Figure 1 turn to transit atmosphere after launch or during recovery (in
 which they are target-able by ADFC), then treat as standard fighters.
 Cost +6 or +12 per group? >>
I would go with +6 per group, if you just wanted ground support fighters
would not modify the cost.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [SG2] Urban combat Next: Re: [DS] Engineering systems size