Prev: Re: Alarishi cf OU Next: Re: [FT]Twilight Imperium Campaigns

Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 08:29:41 -0600
Subject: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

For those of you in the North Baltimore (Maryland USA) area (Indy?), I
saw
this info posted on rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (I was not reading
that
newsgroup, I found it from Deja News through a search for 'Battlefleet'
;).

Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day at the White March Mall
This Sunday the 24th at the GW store
Games start at 1pm and 3pm
Hosted by visiting Studio folks Robin Dews and Andy Chambers

Just thought I would pass this along if anyone can go so we can get a
review
and an	idea of what else they have added since the White Dwarf article.

Dean

Prev: Re: Alarishi cf OU Next: Re: [FT]Twilight Imperium Campaigns