Prev: Re: Anyone use FB ships? Next: Re: Anyone use FB ships?

Re: the Great game was Re: A new power to deal with, The New Con

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:20:28 -0500
Subject: Re: the Great game was Re: A new power to deal with, The New Con

Thomas Anderson wrote:

> oh, absolutely. for about four months, until someone invades, someone
> backs an invasion, or (this seems the most NRE-like to me :-) some
> neighbouring power has deployed its forces away from roman borders
enough
> that it becomes just too tempting a target.

Right. . . But in those four months, how many capital ships will the
other powers loose or get put in fleet dock for major repairs?

> anyway, your call. i just wouldn't want you to miss the biggest war of
the
> millenium - how would that look on your cv :-)?

Wouldn't want to get slammed into a wall repeatedly, either.  Nope--like
any good Roman, husband those capital ship resources.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Anyone use FB ships? Next: Re: Anyone use FB ships?