Prev: Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here] Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here]

Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:55:29 -0500
Subject: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

Beth Fulton wrote:

> Nice. The IAS bit's great thanks. As for the settlement, I think its a
> great idea
>  - just the kind of thing I'd envisaged. One thing though, the IAS is
> friendly with
>  the FSE.... does that mean the joint-colony just got terminated?  ;)
> (If not it'd leave the way open for some interesting
scenarios/wrangling...)

We don't like the FSE, but if the only way we can get that sort of
specialized equipment, technicians, and experience working with Artic
conditions is to cut a deal with the Frank-loving IAS, we do it.  And
learn to like it.  Politics makes strange bedfellows, and all that.  :)
Just remember--we've got a mechanized division (well, part of it.
Actually, all of it except two maneuver regiments) there, so no funny
stuff. :)

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here] Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here]