Prev: Re: Storyline Battles at Conventions Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 21:10:36 -0500
Subject: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

Laserlight wrote:

> There is the Khalifate also.	And I'd argue for a revived Knights
Templar
> order, fighting against the Kra'Vak.

Added.	Along with the IAS (which I've taken the liberty of setting up a
joint settlement with the NRE, will remove if requested), the K'rathri,
New Jordan, and revised the background for the UBW.

http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/unofficial.html

> out from there.  Thus you could have a NAC planet with, say,	Polish,
Bantu,
> and Hindi contingents in addition to the four NAC districts.	Lots of
room
> for dissidents.

That too.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Storyline Battles at Conventions Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States