Prev: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States Next: Re: Union of Border Worlds

Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:35:15 PST
Subject: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:14:02 -0600
From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

	Good sir, I do believe that I will partake or your fine web
site.
However, my frail constitution does not permit me to make such a
journey. I would not what to catch a case of the vapors. In the
meantime, might I interest you in another mint julep?

--
Cordially,
Col. Mark "Bouagart" Siefert

You are too kind sir.  Perhaps we should retire to the sitting room, if
you'll allow me to introduce you to Dixie's finest sippin' whiskey.
Perchance sir, where might you hail from?  Virginia?  Tennessee?

Adm. James "Rammin' Speed" Clem
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

Prev: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States Next: Re: Union of Border Worlds