Prev: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States Next: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:14:02 -0600
Subject: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

jim clem wrote:

> A fine mornin' gentlemen, and any of you kind ladies there as well.  I
> am proud to announce the forming of a new polity for the FT universe,
> The New Confederate States.  We are currently accepting applications
for
> citizenship from any of those dis-enchanted living in the Old South
> under the current thumb of the NAC, as well as any others who would
wish
> to join us out here on the Rim.  We presently hold one garden world, a
> truly lovely sight it is, which we have given the old, revered name of
> Dixie.  Please come and visit us, experience old Southern hospitality,
> and please make any comments on our new web site, now open at;

	Good sir, I do believe that I will partake or your fine web
site.
However, my frail constitution does not permit me to make such a
journey. I would not what to catch a case of the vapors. In the
meantime, might I interest you in another mint julep?

--
Cordially,
Col. Mark "Bouagart" Siefert

	"[When people] say 'let's do something about it,'
they mean 'lets get hold of the political machinery so that
we can do something to somebody else.' And that somebody is
invariably you."
					--Frank Chodorov

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu