Prev: Re: [FT] Huge games? Yikes!! Next: Re: [fh] Star Spreadsheet

Re: [OT] The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:03:08 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, -MWS- wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Thomas Anderson wrote:
> <<snip>>
> > tremble in fear, o bearers of inferior forenames, for we have pun
> > capabilities your puny minds can only imagine ...
>
> Bah!	We Markoids are obviously superior Marksmen in dealing out
punishment
> and verbal tomfoolery . . .
>
> [ducking, *quickly*]

But not quickly enough...

If all the pun-gent puns don't stop I'll give into Tom-ptation and start
making cutting re-Marks.

At least Mr. Atkinson didn't turn his "It's a lance" post into another
horrible pun. (I won't either...)

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/area51/nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--

Prev: Re: [FT] Huge games? Yikes!! Next: Re: [fh] Star Spreadsheet