Prev: Re: [FT] Huge games? Yikes!! Next: Geopolitical map

RE: Haha!!

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:07:30 -0800
Subject: RE: Haha!!

Of spaceship figs, they are down to some Starline 2300 figs and AoG
fighter
figs. They DO have tons of 28mm WarZone figs..

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

S.R.