Prev: Re: Haha!! Next: Re: [FT] Huge games? Yikes!!

RE: Haha!!

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:00:14 -0800
Subject: RE: Haha!!

The shop is in Livermore and is called "Fantasy Games and Books" on S.R.
84

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell