Prev: Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped Next: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems

The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. (Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped))

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 22:06:06 -0600

"By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends" wrote:

> Hope you're not confusing me with Siefert.  ;-)

	Yes, there is a difference.  Indy's the succesful fellow with a
real
job and a future.

	I'm the loser who's going to spend the rest of his life workig
for
$5.50 at a video store, eating generic Macaroni and Cheese dinners, and
having intimate relationships with various  "gentlemen's publications."
Chances are, I'll die at the ripe old age of 45 and they won't find
what's left of me for at least a year.	My obituary will be some
humerous tale on a morning drive time radio program of the discovery of
my bleached bones sitting in front of a televison with the remote in one
hand and a copy of the FT fleet book in my hand.

	Sigh... Sorry, the St. John's Wort is wearing off.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Self-esteem is for people who are too stupid to look in the
	mirror and see just how replusive they really are."

						   --Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped Next: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems