Prev: Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped)) Next: Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped

Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped))

From: devans@u...
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 21:16:09 -0600
Subject: Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped))

Actually, with the way you keep changing your 'from' field, I thought
confusing was exactly what you were hoping. I know it certainly makes it
difficult for me trying to find an older post of yours.

Anyway, I thought we had agreed that the NAC navy was FULL of lords...
;->=

The_Beast

"By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends"
<KOCHTE@stsci.edu>
on 01/17/99 07:21:11 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 To:	  gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

 Subject: Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens
	  (armor dropped))

John L pens:

>Mark A. Siefert wrote:
>...Snip...JTL
>> >	  One can only agree, my master!
>> <Torgo theme>
>>	   ThE MaSTER DoESn'T ApPrOVE oF YoUr FlaNKiNG MAnEUVeR...
>> </Torgo theme>
>> --
>> Later,
>> Mark A. Siefert
>
>Mk,
>     It is unforunite but true that the well timed 'shift right/left'
>is one of my favorite things to do with the excessively maneuverable
>ships I prefer.   Please note that the universe has many masters but
>only one Lord.

John,

Hope you're not confusing me with Siefert.  ;-)

Mk
-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."