Prev: Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped)) Next: Re: Directional screens (armor dropped)

Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:54:41 -0500
Subject: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

That's it! I am now forced to design an internal NAC civil war (mini-
revolution?) scenario in which the Canadians decide to try and take over
the NAC. Ideas for ICWs (Insidious Canuck Weaponry) solicited.

The Most Insidious Canuck Weaponry is, quite clearly, Canadian women.
They
are even now gaining control over significant portions of the US economy
(such as my entire disposable net income).  Fortunately, mine is cute
enough
that I don't mind--which is of course a measure of how insidious this
plot
is.
(If I were really wicked, I would idly wonder why they all seem to be
moving
south, ie do Canadian men not measure up?  But I will forego any such
comment, so as not to get an Truly Off Topic thread going, and I assume
that
everyone will co-operate in ignoring this thread even before it gets
going).
(And besides, the answer is obvious).

Prev: Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped)) Next: Re: Directional screens (armor dropped)