Prev: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour Next: Re: Ion Cannon

Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

From: therubydragon@m...
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 00:45:04 +0000
Subject: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

> > GZG-ECC, aka 'Little Ottawa'! those sneaky canadian dev...
> > mmmngnngngmnmgnmgneeeeeee ... Canadians are friendly. Canadians are
good.
> > Canadians are friendly. Canadians do not want to take over the
world.
> > Canadians are good. Canadians are not a threat. Canadians are
friendly.
> > Obey the Canadians. Canadians are good ...

 Finaly Some Sense Coming From Some of you Guys (and Gals(MUST BE
POLTICAL CORRECT IN CANADA))

To bring this back on topic A while ago I made some ships based very
losely on Canadas "Navy". They were made with the Ship Builder. I
promise this will turn out better than my Screw up with Fighters. I
might even try to clear some of the confusion about them up after
Exams. The Ships will be online... NOW! I made them along time ago. I
do not know why. This is a desprate attempt to bring this On-topic.

"Ours is Not the Reasons Why, Ours is to Do or DIE!"
-Risk Computer Came.

- Me
Aaron Davis
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/castle/8274/index.html
davisrc@king.igs.net

Prev: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour Next: Re: Ion Cannon