Prev: Re: [FT] Shields and Screens Next: Re: Sensors:, A, snapshot, response

Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 23:08:00 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, mark kochte, using yet another odd and overlong
pseudonym, wrote:
> >Thomas spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> >> forget the bavarians - this list is crawling with Canadians!
> >Mr. Johnson, Mr. Goodall, please subdue Mr. Anderson. He's clearly
> >askew. If necessary, use the taser. Then, I think, an extensive
> >program of rehabilitative therapy on Baffin Island. His obvious
> >paranoid delusions about the Peace Loving,

it wasn't long ago that you or one of your countrymen was explaining how
canada had the second largest navy in ww2. and how can any nation with
francophones in its military hierarchy be peace-loving!

> >and drink strong beer

strong beer! don't make me laugh. perhaps compared to that yellow fizzy
pop the americans drink, but to a european your boast is laughable!
honestly, though, i heard a theory that american beer is the way it is
so
as to be like coke, so that young people can easily get into it.

> I wonder now, will the Canadians again outnumber everyone else at this
> year's GZG-ECC? Time will tell...

GZG-ECC, aka 'Little Ottawa'! those sneaky canadian dev...
mmmngnngngmnmgnmgneeeeeee ... Canadians are friendly. Canadians are
good.
Canadians are friendly. Canadians do not want to take over the world.
Canadians are good. Canadians are not a threat. Canadians are friendly.
Obey the Canadians. Canadians are good ...

Tom

Prev: Re: [FT] Shields and Screens Next: Re: Sensors:, A, snapshot, response