Prev: Re: [DSII] Point defence... Next: RE: [FT] Hardened Systems

Re: [FT] Hardened Systems

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:59:31 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems

Dean Gundberg wrote:

> With some of the discussion on fighter bays and launch tubes and the
> separate systems balancing their flexibility due to the increased
chance of
> a threshold taking out a system, I wondered if anyone had house rules
on
> Hardened Systems or System Armour?
...Snip...JTL
> Dean

Dean and All,
     I did a thing called 'Local Armor' for one of my alien races.

Class L - The armor takes up one mass and allows four systems to
	  be armored.	Only one armor per system.   If the
armored 	  system fails the first threshold check the armor is
	  destroyed, the second failure destroys the system.
	  Point cost is 5 per mass.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [DSII] Point defence... Next: RE: [FT] Hardened Systems