Prev: ESU Fleet for sale Next: It's gone OT! Re: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship

Re: [FT] Cancon 99 (Australia) and Supership Models

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:29:56 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Cancon 99 (Australia) and Supership Models

Quick point out of the typo on the mirrored site:
http://www.geocites.com/area51/1779
should be:
http://www.geocities.com/area51/1779

Also, it appears that the micromachine of large ships, in the diagram
Galor
Class Cardassian and the Sulaco, would also be a good match for the
Battlestar. Weird, the BS ships never looked THAT big to me. ;->=

And using NSL-based substitute B5 Omegas would work better than the AoG
ones. However, these comparisons certainly are subject to strong debate.
Having Sulaco way bigger than the Omegas are one part I'm having major
difficulties swallowing, for instance.

The_Beast

Prev: ESU Fleet for sale Next: It's gone OT! Re: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship