Prev: Re: [FT] Cancon 99 (Australia) and Supership Models Next: Re: [FT] Cancon 99 (Australia) and Supership Models

ESU Fleet for sale

From: John Swann <JPS@m...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 10:26:47 -0500
Subject: ESU Fleet for sale

My apologies to all on the list if this is not an appropriate posting.
I will not be sending a follow up and please respond (if interested
'natch) off list.

I have simply not found the time to follow all of my hobby interests and
I have a rather large ESU fleet that has been gathering dust on my
shelf.

Painted ships include 1 CVA, 1 BD, 2 BB, 2 CH, 2 CE, 3 DD, 3 CVT, 2 SCT,
6 Fighter stands (Kilos; 2 fighters per base).	In addition, I have a
converted CVL (I made it before the "official" model came out) and a
converted CVE.	Both are very nice conversions IMNSHO.	The ships are
painted in a pseudo-"dazzle" pattern in black and white and are probably
an 8 out of 10.  I can provide scans to anyone who's interested.

In addition to the painted ships, I have 1 BD, 2 CL, 3 DD, 1 CE, 2 CVT,
2 CH, 2 FF, 1 "real" CVL, 1 CVA, and 2 packs of fighters (Kilos) all
unfinished.  Some are based, some I started painting, and some are
primed.  The CVA and one pack of fighters are still in blisters.

Finally, I have 3 CG conversions; one painted (BattleTech "Stalker"
torsos; rather nice I think), 2 Traveller Yachts, and 1 Traveller SDB.

The total retail for the fleet (not counting the non-GZG figures) is
around $188.  I would prefer to sell them all as one lot as half a fleet
does me far less good than none.

I am taking offers, but I really wouldn't consider selling the lot for
much less than	$175.  Buyer would have to pay shipping and I would want
payment first unless I have traded with you in the past.  I have a
number of trading references that I could happily provide.

Again, I apologize if that is not appropriate for the list.

Vale,

John Swann
Jswann at csis dot org

					!

Prev: Re: [FT] Cancon 99 (Australia) and Supership Models Next: Re: [FT] Cancon 99 (Australia) and Supership Models