Prev: Re: [FT-OT] Scotia Micro Models. Address? Next: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

Re: [FT]Minifigs Spaceships

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:15:47 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT]Minifigs Spaceships

The Beast wrote (re. Minifigs spaceship mini's):
> My suggestion was to start with a sampler set of one each of the
eleven
> figs, but he hasn't got back to me on that one. Below is his
description,
> as best he could figure, of the ships. I still haven't figured out
which
> are the three I have. ;->=
>
> If anybody has any info on these, perhaps a sheet with pics to match
the
> ship ids, please contact either Tom (DYE4MINIS@aol.com) or myself. To
keep
> Tom from getting bombarded with queries, I'll keep the list aware as I
get
> more info.
>
> ***
> 2 wedge shapes (lg/small) (like stardestroyers)
> 2 Saucer shapes (one looks like an onion dome from a greek
orthadox/russian
> church)
> 3 (varying sizes, but same "theme") squareish ships
> 2 ships with panels (space stations?)
> 1 Fighter (small)...1"x3/4in.
> 1 ship that looks like a 1/32 scale genie air-to-air missle shape.
>
> They are numbered ss1, 3, 7, 10. I'm sure each ship has it's own
number,
> but without pictures, which is which is anybody's guess.
> ***

   Here is what little I know about these mini's.  I don't even remember
where I got the information from.

Minifigs (mid 1970's)

	    Earth Destroyer
	    Earth Cruiser
	    Earth Battleship
	    Terresti Destroyer
	    Terresti Cruiser
	    Terresti Battleship
	    Cehan Destroyer
	    Cehan Cruiser
	    Cehan Battleship
	    Vertos Cruiser

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: [FT-OT] Scotia Micro Models. Address? Next: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies