Prev: Re: Fleet Book Rules Q Next: Re: [FT]Minifigs Spaceships

Re: [FT-OT] Scotia Micro Models. Address?

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 12:11:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT-OT] Scotia Micro Models. Address?

Michael Blair wrote:

> Does anyone have the current telephone  number, E-Mail address or
> snail-mail address of Scotia Micro Models?

HAHAHHAHAHA. . .

Actually, Scotia just moved.  No one has contact information.  This
includes all three of the game shops I frequent.  The phone number and
addy don't exist anymore.  I e-mailed them some time ago, and havn't got
a response (we're talking like a month ago).

http://members.aol.com/dins/index.htm

is the Simtac website, but good luck actually finding any humans
anywhere.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Fleet Book Rules Q Next: Re: [FT]Minifigs Spaceships