Prev: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 19:21:10 -0500
Subject: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

>The star system travel distance guides for the GZG Future History.

Oooh!  Ahh!  (and to think I almost did all that work myself!)

The cross reference chart is large on the screen but only took a a  few
seconds to load.

Does anyone (other than me) have any objections, or can we treat this as
canon?
My objection is that the Alarishi stars are not marked, probably because
never mentioned anything about them.  I'll need to find three or four
otherwise unclaimed systems (no habitable planets required) and set up
shop
there, and it should be close to the IF.