Prev: Re: [SG] [DS] Strategic Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...

Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 09:31:01 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

G'day Jared,

>That does sound like a cool idea, unfortunately I don't know enough
about
>SG2 to help much.  Then again, we all know that real arctic warriors
will
>want to take their dog-sleds <g>

And so they should! I'm sure every good IAS trooper will extol the
virtues
of his husky ;)

If I'd managed to get my butt into gear during my week holiday I would
have
been able to spout forth with a complete IAS history, fleet list and
optional rules to do with combat in frigid terrain. Unfortunately
clearing
up after the 3 day thunderstorm that hit Hobart and my kids' Christmas
(which were orders of magnitude worse mess wise) meant that said butt
stayed very out of GZG gear. So I'll have to get back to you on this
guys -
then again you're such a wonderfully creative bunch maybe I'll just wait
see what you've got to say first.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [SG] [DS] Strategic Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Questions...