Prev: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:29:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

John spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> Truly.  14 year old precludes both rationality and adult.  I'm in
favor
> of the barrel theory on child-rearing.  Keep the child in a barrel and
> feed him through the bunghole[1].  When he reaches puberty, drive in
the
> bung.

Oh quoter of Heinlein...... such a policy might well yield the end of
the species.

> Canadian, I decline to comment on.

Ah, the man gains Wisdom with Age.... (grin). Seriously, I think
being Canadian might make one a little unbalanced due to
crystalization of water in the brain cells due to extreme frigid
temperature.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure