Prev: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values

From: "Remember, milk mustaches come in chocolate, too" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 18:25:50 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values

>> This is one reason why I put my initials on the back of all counters
of
>> all games I have. It's a pain, initially time-consuming, but in the
long
>> run I've managed to keep my counters and not mix 'em up with others.
:-)

>Faster solution: Pick a unique highlighter two-tone colour mix such
>as flourescent green and flourescent pink. A bar of each across the
>unpunched counter rows uniquely marks your counters without the
>tedium of dealing with each individually.

Who said anything about they're being unpunched when I finally wised up
to the idear of putting my initials on the back of them?  ;-)

M 'yes, I'm a masochist' k
-
Sarah: "Is this the point where I say, 'why in the heck am I doing
this'?"

Indy: "And this is the point where I say, 'belay's on'."

Prev: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure