Prev: Re: [SG2] Speeding Up Stargrunt Next: Re: [DS] GZG grav tank stands

[URL] Webpage help

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 00:51:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [URL] Webpage help

I'm in the middle of revising, reorganizing and generally sprucing up my
DS2/SG2 website, and wanted to ask listmembers to review the beast.

My computer time is, as always, a bit limited, esp. my internet connect
time, so while I can get the content and graphics up and most of the
gross HTML errors caught, some small items escape notice - one phrase
changes in HTML code, one missing/misformatted graphic, typos and
mispellings, etc. This is especially true now, as I've shifted major
chunks of the page from one area to another. I'm slowly reviewing and
checking myself, but it'll be faster with help...

I'm also looking for content suggestions, new ideas or rules, links you
think I should add, and I'm always available to host other people's
rules
if you like.

Please send all messages OFF LIST, repeat OFF LIST. Violators will be
given that wet Kravak treatment discussed yesterday. (that thread made
me
glad I'm not yet an FT player - it obviously melts minds, that game) :)

The URL: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/

The new areas are off ../9774/ds2.html	and  ../9774/sg2.html	but I've
modified parts all over the site, so start at the top if you've got
time.

Thanks for your help,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: [SG2] Speeding Up Stargrunt Next: Re: [DS] GZG grav tank stands