Prev: RE: Aliens Action Fleet Vehicles Next: Web Scenario Generator

Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:23:00 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> No the right to prosperity is the right (I think) that you Yanks have
> in your Constitution - the right to pursue wealth through endeavour.
> You (I believe) call this the right to be free. Or at least it is
> subsumed under that (life liberty and happiness).

Yeah I think it's life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. (which I
get from playing with  GZG minis)

> (now lets all just ease off here. Nothing here merits an
> international incident, and if it does we should take it off list.
> This is a civilized forum. It is also a forum for gaming.)

Yeah this one's getting old, we should already be on to the next
contentious argument that every other BBS and military mailing list is
roiling over, which is....IRAQ.

Los <g,d,r>

Prev: RE: Aliens Action Fleet Vehicles Next: Web Scenario Generator