Prev: RE: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

RE: Aliens Action Fleet Vehicles

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 08:14:54 +1000
Subject: RE: Aliens Action Fleet Vehicles

Mike!

The point is that Galoob DON'T do overseas mailorder. Jeremy is not the
only
one who's contacted Galoob direct. It is frustrating but Galoob or our
distributors in Australia are very poor in getting the things over here.
believe Jeremy actually lives not far from the Australian (or at lest
State
distributor) and has approached them about this with no joy. Thus his
plea
to someone in the US or UK.

Owen G