Prev: RE: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt Next: [DS] Air Superiority Rules

Aliens Action Fleet Vehicles

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 13:55:01 +1100
Subject: Aliens Action Fleet Vehicles

Okay, I've had enough.

I've put last second bids in at ebay, only to be trumped at the very
last
moment. I've searched high and low.  I cannot get my grubby little hands
on
one of these items.

So...

I am putting a call out to anyone in the United States who can
DEFINITELY
get hold of the Aliens Action Fleet items - APC and dropship. Even if
you
can't, I'll order the damn thing over the web and have it shipped to
you;
(stupid Galoob doesn't ship direct O/S) all you have to do is send the
package to me. You will be covered for costs, of course.

Are there any takers?

This list has been here before, but as far as I know nothing came of it.

Well, now something's gonna come of it.

SERIOUS people please reply.

Jeremy Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net

Prev: RE: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt Next: [DS] Air Superiority Rules