Prev: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure Next: Re: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt

RE: Time to speak of many... Re: Gas Skimmers, Wings and Things

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:18:47 +1100
Subject: RE: Time to speak of many... Re: Gas Skimmers, Wings and Things

The other thing is, if you hit something in a gas giant, chances are
it's either the planet's core or an incoming asteroid anyway....

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy